Parents - Working With Children Checks

At Hamilton (Gray St) Primary School all volunteer helpers must have a current Working with Children Check.

This means: you must have a WWCC to assist in classrooms, canteen and school activities like excursions, camps and special events (ie athletics, swimming carnivals).

Applying for the WWCC

The WWCC is conducted by the Department of Justice.

Applications must be lodged at one of the participating Australia Post outlets in Victoria.Pleae 

Further information can be found at